Tonobox: The Nerve Center of Tonomia’s Integrated Systems
In the vanguard of technological convergence, Tonomia presents the Tonobox, a cutting-edge multipurpose management device engineered to synergize a plethora of devices and features, ensuring seamless operation of multifaceted systems. At its core, the Tonobox embodies versatility and efficiency, powered by the compact yet powerful Raspberry Pi computers, renowned for their reliability and adaptability in various technological applications.
Unifying Control and Communication
The Tonobox is an epitome of interoperability, incorporating eight advanced control and communication protocols:
- CAN bus: A robust vehicle bus standard designed to allow microcontrollers and devices to communicate with each other’s applications without a host computer.
- Modbus: A serial communication protocol for use with programmable logic controllers (PLCs). It is a de facto standard, truly open and the most widely used network protocol in the industrial manufacturing environment.
- I2C: An acronym for Inter-Integrated Circuit, I2C is a multi-master, multi-slave, packet switched, single-ended, serial computer bus widely used for attaching lower-speed peripheral ICs to processors and microcontrollers.
- Relay Control: A protocol for controlling high power devices where a small electrical signal can control a large electric current.
- Mosfet Control: Utilized for switching or amplifying signals, this protocol is indispensable in the control of electronic systems, ensuring high efficiency and fast switching.
- PWM Signal: Or Pulse Width Modulation, is used to control the power supplied to electrical devices, especially to inertial electrical devices such as motors.
- WiFi: A vital wireless networking technology that uses radio waves to provide high-speed network and Internet connections.
- 4G/5G: Enabling broadband cellular network communication, these protocols facilitate rapid data exchange, crucial for real-time system management and remote access.
Mastering Multidevice Integration
Tonobox’s proficiency extends to adeptly managing systems composed of twelve integral components:
- Inverter: Converts DC power from the battery to AC power for various applications, which is essential for solar power systems.
- Battery: Acts as the energy storage unit, crucial for ensuring uninterrupted power supply in off-grid scenarios.
- Charger: Manages energy flow into the battery, optimizing charging cycles and longevity.
- Thermal Cameras: Serves as a sentinel, providing critical data for security and temperature-based regulation systems.
- Water Pump: Operates as part of a cooling or heating system, its function synchronized with system demands.
- Cooling Fans: Maintain optimal operating temperatures for electronic and mechanical components, preserving their function and lifespan.
- Temperature Sensors: These sensors act as the system’s thermometer, essential for a myriad of thermal management tasks.
- Ultrasound Sensors: Provide spatial awareness for the system, aiding in distance measurement and object detection.
- Self-regulated Cable: Delivers power where it’s needed while ensuring safety through built-in regulation.
- Fire Detection Cable: This component acts as an early-warning system, crucial for the prevention of fire hazards.
- WiFi Module: Facilitates wireless communication within the network, essential for IoT connectivity and data transmission.
- 4G/5G Module: Provides broadband communication, extending the system’s capability to remote operation and real-time data access.
The Heart of Tonomia’s Ecosystem
The Tonobox stands as the cornerstone of Tonomia’s smart systems, impeccably orchestrating an ensemble of devices and protocols. It is the keystone in our promise to deliver systems that are not only efficient and reliable but also embody the agility to adapt to evolving technological landscapes. Through Tonobox, Tonomia ensures an unparalleled level of control, management, and foresight in solar parking solutions and beyond.